Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got the list updated, except for those who didn't include their handles on the notes. I'm good, but I'm not psychic guys :)

Order's gonna be open until I place the order. I'll make sure to update the thread when it's closed, but until then, feel free to grab em.

Pantingart - Nope. This run is for the prototype design. I thought I was going to get maybe 2 or 3 sign ups and save some cash on getting it made, but it surprised me that it took off this much. This might not be the final design (or even color). but for right now it's the only way there's going to be a prototype made. You can hop in if you like, or not. No pressure. Hoping the ETA on these will be in the "finished near the end of the month" area.

Post up if you've paid and AREN'T listed as paid. I'll edit the lists accordingly.

Thanks!
Chris