Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

I'm tempted for sure, it's cheaper then what the brando crystal was but im still not sure if i'm sold on it's shape. any chances of seeing a prototype soon?

Got the list updated, except for those who didn't include their handles on the notes. I'm good, but I'm not psychic guys :)

Order's gonna be open until I place the order. I'll make sure to update the thread when it's closed, but until then, feel free to grab em.

Pantingart - Nope. This run is for the prototype design. I thought I was going to get maybe 2 or 3 sign ups and save some cash on getting it made, but it surprised me that it took off this much. This might not be the final design (or even color). but for right now it's the only way there's going to be a prototype made. You can hop in if you like, or not. No pressure. Hoping the ETA on these will be in the "finished near the end of the month" area.

Post up if you've paid and AREN'T listed as paid. I'll edit the lists accordingly.

Thanks!
Chris

****, is this for a run of the new design?!!!! How could I have missed this?!!!!! Am I too late? If any one has bought an extra one of the new design that they might be willing to part with, please give me a shout. :)

Last edited:
Update time! For good or ill, I guess.

They are having some trouble making the crystal with the design I sent them. Basically, it's kinda fragile considering the overall length vs width of it. They've broken the first prototype in the middle of trying to polish it, and are working on the new one now.

As you can imagine, it takes a while to grind these out, so we moved from YAY ABOUT TO GET IT ROLLIN!! back to DAMMIT THIS IS GONNA TAKE FOREVER. Plus side is they are being upfront and honest with me about the troubles and working with me. Con side is obviously it'll be a little longer for the crystals to get finished up.

As soon as they have one or two done, they'll hit me with some pics, and I'll be sharing em with you guys.

Right now though, we basically just get to hurry up and wait, which as we all know is the most fun part of ANY project ever. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone's thanksgiving is an awesome one, and I'll keep you gents and gals updated as soon as I get some news myself!

If you need anything before the next update, drop me an email or hit me on twitter!
Chris

I haven't heard anything back from the factory yet, so I'm still sitting here keeping my fingers crossed for some good news. Basically, no news is good news :)

Just keeping everyone up to date on what's going on.

Any questions, post up or hit me on facebook messenger/twitter and I'll do my best to get back with you!

Chris

No problem. I know I get a lil antsy waiting for an update, so I figured you guys would be getting a bit twitchy for news as well.

As soon as I hear anything, I'll update and keep you guys and gals in the loop!

Chris

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back