New Project....

NewPredMaker

OK, kids... here's what we got... I reciently purchased a Gort Style bio from a Fleabay auction... it's was a recast.... I'm sure the seller was unaware, so I'm not going to fly off the handle on this one... (carl wait till I'm done and I'll take questions and comments at the end of class).....lol
So here's the plan, I'm not going to add let this one recirculate, instead I'm going to make a new bio.... I'm thinking of hybridizing, this baby.... I want to continue with my ronin class of helmets, of maybe a Biomech borg thing.... what do you guys think? Here's the base point:
DSCF0891.jpg.gif

DSCF0892.jpg.gif

NewPredMaker

Ronin class/samurai class.... the first picture's angle gives the mouth the look of a samurai's grimace... maybe change the paint to accent that and add stuff to it....

Good idea to significantly alter the recaster's work......

"revenge is a dish best eaten cold"
-Klingon proverb (but Hunters can borrow, can't they :eek: )

---
Ei'luj

Awww man, sorry to hear it's a recast, but whata sick looking helmet. The Gort is my favorite and I wish to hell I had one of these beauties, not gonna lie!

If anybody can mod a bio, it's you Joe! You're right, recasts sold on eBay are not always offered by the recasters themselves.

Hey, Im modding mine for a Samurai lid.....we can compare notes. Ready,...set,........wait for it,...wait for it,...............................go!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back