New Predator W.i.p

USMCLisi0451

Hey everyone after about a year or so of searching around the forums I've decided to join the hunt and start my Predator build! I'm a tad nervous about the paint job considering it's my first time airbrushing.. Purchased a Gort Biomask and a 3.0 mask from Termokk. Enough talking heres pics of the finished Biomask! 

Used a sponge to apply the paint onto the mask to bring out some detail
IMG_0382_zpsddd4b0f8.jpg

IMG_0383_zpsbe91904d.jpg

Finished the initial paint and started black washing! Used a mixture of black and brown to get a more tarnished look..
IMG_0385_zps31249621.jpg

Finished Biomask minus mesh screens for the eyes! 
IMG_0387_zps848df75e.jpg

Overall pretty happy about the turnout of it! Thinking about getting some rust tones in sunken in places where water could possibly get stuck. Let me know what you guys think so far! 

Great paint up! :)

Sponges work wonders; gets the color into the crevices and then can absorb the surface areas :)

Thank you all for the kind words! A little update on it. Got my spot stencils in the mail today! Just waiting on the airbrush, mask, and prosaid to get here! Will post pics of the stencils! Quick question for all the prosaid users, do you use anything to dilute it or just brush it right onto the mask as is?

I actually picked them up from amazon its called the zazzos character troupe stencil set. A bit pricey but gives you awesome stencils. This was my first time airbrushing so I highly recommend them!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back