New Predator proyect

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vizard

Hello everyone ^^
Im new in thehunterslair, found it during my research of predator costume making and decided to post this awsome journey, im completly new in mask and costume making but Im very greedy with my work so I promes exelent results...

I will post all my progress, costume, mask, accesories, drafts to build my predator costume, This place has been vital to my research so I thank all the Hunter's in the Lair =P and I will be using mostly tutorials from this site + my own ideas. Any pro (or not) who wants to colaborate with ideas, opinions or recomendations is more than welcomed to do so ^^, plus I encourage other starters in this art to go along with their own proyects and compare results (in a friendly way)

PD: I'm from Ecuador so forgive me if my english is not that good :)

So, no more talking and lets get started ^^

I decided to start with the undermask, I will use a wire structure of my head covered with cardboard and mechanical mandible system(not of my own making). Ill upload drafts and pictures very soon, meanwihile please state your opinions/ideas/recomendatios.

Thanks for participating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ShawDizzle

You sound determined. Your english is fine by the way. Just do whatever you think is best and use the forums and fellow users to help guide you. Im new myself to this art. I bought a mask on ebay but i am going to attempt to make everything else myself. It all depends how much time and money you got on the methods you choose. You can go all out and mold and make everything if you got plenty of both to your disposal or go the "budget" route. You can use a combination of both like I did in buying only the mask. Im trying to make a suit the Mr Incredible method. I have gotten plenty of help from the people on this site so far. People here to kind of look down recommendations because they encourage grasping concepts from your own ideas even if you borrow ideas from other users. This is a fun community and the art is fun too. The people here re good people so dont be afraid to ask around, but please before posting questions in the forum, look through and make sure the question you ask or thing you need help with has not already been answered or resolved.

Vizard

Im sorry, Im taking to long.... Im trying to get good grades so I can work more on vacations, I finaly found the moddeling clay I was looking for, I'll start very soon, I promise :)