(New-Predator Concepts For New Armor Scupts And Predator Build...p5 ) Also Pics And Videos Of All My

Are there eye holes in that thing? lol

Looks awesome, great work as always my friend. I need to borrow your brains i think lol

Judging by everything else FOX would be crazy not to use your script to make a movie

P.S. What would you call it and what Predator would be the star of the movie

Exile looks like he would be a powerful enemy and modern day Iraq would be a hard place to beat it. Considering the fact that the cloaking gives off heat and you proably can't tell if it's a mirage or the real thing.

WOW! That is all I can say. I love those, they look so freaking amazing!! I'm new and haven't attempted to make something yet. I love the custom bio helmets you did your self, absoultley love them!! Just curious, you mentioned selling them, how much do you normally sell them for? I think the custom helmets would look amazing in my collection if I could actually affoard them lol. That and see what my wife would say about me buying them too lol. I would also love to read your story. Please let me know when you finish it if you dont mind.

Something new I'm starting....Usually I create 1:1 scale PREDATOR props, but now I found that I am starting to collect
1/4 and 1/6 figures aswell. So I've decided to create as much new and unique 1/6 and 1/4 scale props to go with those
types of figures too....Starting is this 1/6 scale triple human skull sash, like the full scale version I make.....
Later I'll make unique themed large bases too.....More photo's as the work finishes........

DSC_0083.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Frame 22- 9- 19.jpg

DSC_0107-1-1.jpg

"You can't see the eye's of the demon........until him come call'n........"

Finished a paint sceme on my Predator 2 helmet with newer copper oxide effects....The
Predator in PREDATOR 2 is one of my favorites. I love the initial color tone of the helmet
and armor and are basing those specs onto my own upcomming designs this year....
Mostly enhancing the copper and bronze tones.......

1/4 scale triple skull trophy sash for the 1/4 scale PREDATOR figures...
Hope to design new types of skull trophies soon. What wouls be great is a 1/6
PredAlien skull trophy.....Maybe something they could concider making someday......

DSC_0076.JPG

The first time I see one of my PREDATOR helmet designs on a full suit...I love it, now if I just can convince FOX to use him in the next PREDATOR movie he would be the most aggressive PREDATOR seen yet.............Cant wait to go there and show my work soon!!!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back