(New-Predator Concepts For New Armor Scupts And Predator Build...p5 ) Also Pics And Videos Of All My

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ofak

How do you get that pitted look? ( Like the way the armor looks) Is it plastidip? I love the texture of that, diggin those new bios too man.

avpfan7662

armor is fiberglass, the marerial for realastic movie props....Plastic resin is great too...light weight any easy to use...

avpfan7662

classic_bio_2.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

My Classic Predator Bio and custom Predator style wall mount designed and built by me.......Full scale bone fragments added
under the mount mount...Eventully all my bio helmets will be hung on these mount in my place.....

Last edited by a moderator:

pdisc

Thats some pretty cool original stuff right there. Its like it came from the spaceship,nice man.

avpfan7662

Grabbed_Frame_5_2.jpg

Here is a neat photo of my standing Predator helmet mount.....Took a pic of it on my green screen
and added the Earth for a cool affect......

avpfan7662

DSC_0296_2.jpg

Just one of my Classic Bios with some added battle damage and Predator blood.......

shadow hunter

Some of this years work.....Also AVP style Shoulder armor up for grabs....Full size and wearable.......Made of light weight solid fiberglass....

Also coming soon......Alien-Hunter shoulder armor with broken alien skull mounted to it, and My Predator Exile shoulder armor with a life
size broken human skull attached to it will also be availible to anyone who may want them....Ill have sketches of the armor soon...In W.I.N.

Link to my video of my work.
sweet:)

My favorite Predator creation the---EXILE-----this guy makes the Berserker look like a bitch...
haha i agree that mask is pretty sick