New Pred Bio Design

masterpoo1

A new Bio begins to take shape

femalepredshoot024.jpg

femalepredshoot025.jpg

femalepredshoot023.jpg

Wow, is all I can say,that is ***king wicked,can't wait to see the finished project.Of course I have to ask,will these be available as raw castings?I just realized this but it looks like one of the Predators bio's from the new movie.

Thanks,Daren

Looks like a praying mantis head......so is she gonna bite my head off or what? Hey there ya go Mantis Bio......... there goes the bank account

Masterpoo,

Oboy, looking sweeeeet!

Celtic + Predators Tusk = Mantis Bio

@ Darkwolf,

but its all worth it when heads turn at the con and a bazillion people want your picture

---
Ei'luj

Hey, very nice Bio!

It reminds me ....... yeah, it looks like a Alien called Chigs from the movie Space - Above and Beyond from 1995.

Nearing completion

102_3084.jpg

102_3085.jpg

102_3086.jpg

not completely sold on the tusks, so that may change, maybe make them more weapon like. I always loved the idea that the predator had an 'anti-alien lunging jaw' defense weapon that could protect in those hands-full, face to face fighting.

We'll see what happens

When we mold this, we are going to do a 'How to mold a bio' huntorial

As PredatrHuntr would say "Holy crap on a stick" that is a really wicked bio right there my friend I can't wait for the huntorial on this one.

Masterpoo

o_O :rolleyes: :p

oh now that is one heckuva design!

the lines of it, the flow, the detail of the visor and the mouth/mandible area is just wicked :lol:

Goes with the rest of the armor splendidly!

(yes, I most likely will want one ;) )

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back