NEW PHOTOS "BATA" HRMF Decals 90% done (95% hasbro parts HRMF build)

retiredadguy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
See my other post on this for latest up date concerning Decals for this.

Here are the latest photos of the "BATA" HRMF Decals 90% done (95% hasbro parts HRMF build) completed with the NEW decals.
There are a few of the beta decals (Cumins Power comes to mind) these have been corrected on the final version.

These are LARGE photos if you double click them they should expand. Thks for looking!
IMG_2768.JPGIMG_2769.JPGIMG_2770.JPGIMG_2772.JPGIMG_2775.JPGIMG_2776.JPGIMG_2777.JPGIMG_2778.JPGIMG_2779.JPGIMG_2780.JPGIMG_2781.JPGIMG_2782.JPG

more to follow
[/h]

A few more,...:facepalm

IMG_2814.JPGIMG_2816.JPGIMG_2817.JPGIMG_2819.JPGIMG_2820.JPGIMG_2821.JPGIMG_2822.JPGIMG_2823.JPGIMG_2825.JPGIMG_2827.JPGIMG_2828.JPGIMG_2829.JPG

So,.. Mr Solo,.. we are going to need just a FEW more photos to justify your insurance claim,..

Ughm,.. Mr Solo,.. Your claiming repairs on your cockpit it says here,.. I don't see any photos,.. OH wait, here they are,..

IMG_2843.JPGIMG_2844.JPGIMG_2845.JPGIMG_2848.JPGIMG_2849.JPGIMG_2850.JPGIMG_2852.JPGIMG_2853.JPGIMG_2854.JPG

As porky Pig would say,..."That's all Folks!"

thanks for looking and the compliments.

"Those small decals are subtle but really add realism and that extra something to the model , brilliant work"

Thanks for the compliment, Just an fyi,.. there are OVER 225 of the little rectangles all over the model and are ALL applied individually.
The final decal set will have 3 different sizes, and three shades of gray plus orange / red.
They are sized for the Legacy and Rebel. MPC/AMT Falcon is just too small to apply them.:cry

best regards,

Careful, Mangalore! If you get bitten by the 'graphics' bug, you may end up like me spending many wonderful hours creating decal artwork and printing them out on the printer!
I used Eric's decals on the Hasbro 'model' I painted for my wife's classroom, which proves decals produced on a printer can work just fine!
(https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=244579)

Regards, Robert

Last edited:
I can imagine that. When i made decals for a Gerry Anderson UFO model first i was pissed off by the many work and research but with the time and progress of the work i started to really enjoy to be a "decal hunter". The falcon seems to have more than 200 decals on it and it seems the most of them are identified. Are there any usefull sets of files for to print them yourself?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back