NEW P1 MASK in the works!

I really like the way it's turning out. He looks pissed! How does the size compare to your other P1 head?

Thanks fellows... this one is larger all around than my other P1 head. Longer, wider, taller (steeper), thicker in the jowls. Probably more along the lines of the DB head in dims but a bit more angle to the crown and not quite as much meat in the jowls as the DB. And I certainly would entertain any thought as far as neck ring sculpted on or no neck ring...

Thanks fellows... this one is larger all around than my other P1 head. Longer, wider, taller (steeper), thicker in the jowls. Probably more along the lines of the DB head in dims but a bit more angle to the crown and not quite as much meat in the jowls as the DB. And I certainly would entertain any thought as far as neck ring sculpted on or no neck ring...

You P1 looks great with the steeper head, it reminds me of a P1/P2 hybrid. With that, I honestly think a P2 neck ring would look pretty good on it. As "to sculpt or not to sculpt" the neck ring on. I'd say go for it. A lot of newer sculpts are coming out with the armor sculpted on the skins.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back