New Narin Kit! Double Axe Predator!

Faken

Hey guys!!! Here's a little secret project a friend of mine was working on with Narin and it's now available for orders! It's called the Double Axe Predator is 1:6 scale. I should have stock in 2 - 3 weeks and my initial order is 10 kits and we'll see if more people want them. If you would like to place an order, please visit http://www.predatorstuff.com/shop/item_147/

Here's the pics (Joe Dunaway saw this a few months ago when it was started and has been going APE on me ona weekly basis to release this lol!)
More pics and info at http://www.predatorstuff.com/shop/item_147/

Price is $149.99 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
HOT DAMN!

That is a kick ass sculpt dude!

This just might be my first Narin Pred.

Now...get to work on getting Narin to sculpt an "Alien only" kit!!

Skulls on the waist...damn every time I look at it I want it!

I can only imagine the massacre that would follow the rearing of the head followed by the roar because he looks just pissed! TWO axes people!!! That's a bit overkill dontcha think? I LOVE IT!!!

hei dan,

can we hope in a base for this?????

Mauro

ps..

damn it I've allready placed my order....maybe I have to ask to you before LOL

I love those designs, just wish Narin would help out Hot Toys with some original designs for their figures...

Hahah yeah this is one pissed off looking pred Sorry Medorik, no base on this one, but thanks a bunch for the order :D You get the first one! LOL!

Dan

Are there any color paint-ups? Would like to see the details revealed in the sculpt. IS this the same guy do did the stuff on modelzone.com ?

May be the good answer will be at the maker : www.predastore.ch

Still have some kits in stock :

- Double Axe (low stock)
- Aqua-Hunter (few)
- 2 guns cleaner (low stock)
- Spear-Hunter 28 mm
- Until Death No. 1 - Assault Hunter
- Set 2 - Predator Heads (lost stock)
- Set skulls - Earth (few)
- Set skulls - Jurassic (low stock)
- Set skulls - UFO

And beginning of may 2011 - Until Death Part 2 - Spitter-Hunter, Joe Dunaway is now painting the 1st kit release.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back