New Hot Toys Releases

markv1.jpg

markv2.jpg

markv3.jpg

markv4.jpg

markv5.jpg

markv6.jpg

Hot Toys – MMS145 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark V Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark V Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate Mark V collectible is highly detailed, highlighting the light-up function, detailed armor, additional battle damaged parts, suitcase and light-up figure stand.
The 1/6th scale Mark V Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as Mark V in the movie Iron Man 2
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted left and right arms (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) additional interchangeable battle damaged left arm
- One (1) additional interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- - One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers, improved articulations and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- - One (1) pair of fists
- - One (1) piece of battle damaged left open palm
- - One (1) piece of battle damaged left relaxed palm
- Metallic red and silvery-grey colored painting on armor
Accessories:
- One (1) suitcase
- One (1) figure stand with Mark V nameplate and the movie logo
- One (1) additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)

Pauley,

I was on CapedWonder.com, and they had the teaser picture from Hot Toys. I simply cannot wait. I'll put that right with my Reeve Superman suit!

Ironman 2 is clearly the best figure by far, though batman was also good...

the Tron Light Cycle new release is a big NO from me since you can not remove the figure from the light cycle. :(

I'm sure he was. I've seen pictures of the prototype. It's my new facebook profile pic!

Yeah, I saw that they announced it not long after I posted that. He looks pretty darn cool too! I'm ready to see Keaton and Nicholson, but am very excited about Captain America too.

It's going to be an expensive year. Just pre-ordered the Spiderman 3. Putting funds away for Thor and Cap America. I'd love them to do a Green Lantern. But I think they've missed the boat on that license.

Where do y'all get your HT figures that aren't available through Sideshow? Bigbad, evilbay or somewhere else?

It's going to be an expensive year. Just pre-ordered the Spiderman 3. Putting funds away for Thor and Cap America. I'd love them to do a Green Lantern. But I think they've missed the boat on that license.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back