New Home Alone Little Nero's Pizza jacket + hat

MattgomeryBurns

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Roosevelts, the same company that brought you a bunch of bro shirts, just released a Little Nero's replica jacket and hat. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time the jacket has been made available on a wide scale. It looks pretty awesome, although the $75 price tag seems steep.

The hat, on the other hand, has been done before. This one has a mesh back, which I don't think is accurate to the film?

Little_Neros_-_001_700x_crop_center.jpg IG_1x1_JACKET_HAT_1_700x_crop_center.jpg IG_1x1_JACKET_HAT_2_700x_crop_center.jpg

Jacket: Home Alone Little Nero's Pizza Delivery – Jacket

Hat: Home Alone Little Nero's Pizza Delivery – Hat

I’d like to chime in on this one. Firstly, the mesh back is actually accurate to the film:
B0463FB8-995F-47DF-840A-950380A48128.jpeg 19EA7E34-F1CC-496F-BA61-977E453BEA30.jpeg E05430C6-30C7-48C7-9128-8712D7B2B0E6.jpeg
Also, the jacket and hat look accurately designed as well. All the jacket needs are for the snaps to be white

Last edited:
They’re doing 40% off today for Black Friday with the coupon code BlackFriday2018

I’m an idiot and ordered the jacket a few days ago.

Hopefully they bring it back? I tried to snag the hat and it too was sold out. I can't tell how limited edition their stuff is. I had one of their original Sandlot button ups that ended up selling out for a while, now it's back on their site.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back