New Gauntlets

Blasturbator

Sr Member
got a raw set of monsterrooms P1 gaunts they are top notch!
since i had the day off i decided to work on them
DSCN0199.jpg

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0204.jpg

I added hinges to open and close the lid and made the inside windows with foamies, still gotta add a little more detail inside and paint the countdown lights
DSCN0208.jpg

Pic of both without flash
DSCN0209.jpg

Suit upgrade is now complete, sometime this week im gonna suit up on and take pics
Let me know what you think
Cheers

got a raw set of monsterrooms P1 gaunts they are top notch!
since i had the day off i decided to work on them
DSCN0199.jpg

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0204.jpg

I added hinges to open and close the lid and made the inside windows with foamies, still gotta add a little more detail inside and paint the countdown lights
DSCN0208.jpg

Pic of both without flash
DSCN0209.jpg

Suit upgrade is now complete, sometime this week im gonna suit up on and take pics
Let me know what you think
Cheers
Dude, that looks awesome...very similar to mine and how I'm finishing them off. Keep up the great work man, looks great!!!

They look good, and I like your paintup. I'm curious about one thing: What is the brown leather band holding the right gauntlet together? Is it functional to keep the gauntlet in place, or is it there for show? I think I've seen a few other gauntlets with that band.

Oh, and you asked me about a blade mechanism. Send me a PM with the inside dimensions of the gauntlet and a picture of the inside, and I'll see what I can work up.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back