New Flash trailer

Well it looks like a lot of fun, but there’s visibly going to be a lot of comedy. I hope Keatons Batman will fit in that tone, just the scene where he says I’m Batman is too on the comedic side for me, but it seems like the action is solid.
Yeah, the way he said "I'm Batman" didn't hit right.

And I have to say again, I have zero interest in that supergirl. Why oh why is Henry Cavill not in this movie??? We could've had him and Keaton's Batman crossing paths.

Dang, I didn’t even start liking Keaton’s Batman until I was in my 20s, so why is this blatant nostalgia-bait working on me?! (And I hate the Flash character/don’t care for Miller as an actor, too.) Still, probably gonna see this one.

Gimme a deepfake version with Jimmy Fallon in place of Ezra. It would look/sound almost the same but I wouldn't be annoyed at the main character on sight.

And as long as I'm swapping actors, replace that Supergirl with Christopher Reeve's Supeman. He belongs together with Keaton-Batman.

From the TV spot.

RDT_20230213_0740457421790065131791522.png

It's cool to see such a line up. But I can't help thinking that Batman Forever and Batman & Robin suits should be there. They are technically supposed to be the same Batman. Unless we are pulling a Superman Returns, which ignored Superman 3 and 4.

Gimme a deepfake version with Jimmy Fallon in place of Ezra. It would look/sound almost the same but I wouldn't be annoyed at the main character on sight.

And as long as I'm swapping actors, replace that Supergirl with Christopher Reeve's Supeman. He belongs together with Keaton-Batman.
I'm not against Supergirl. But the Kryptonian aesthetic, in Snyder's films doesn't fit the same universe as the Keaton's Batman. One is very modern.

From the TV spot.

It's cool to see such a line up. But I can't help thinking that Batman Forever and Batman & Robin suits should be there. They are technically supposed to be the same Batman. Unless we are pulling a Superman Returns, which ignored Superman 3 and 4.
I don't think you needed a spoiler here but I'll do the same just in case...

I really hope those are actual suits and not cgi. Does it ultimately make the movie any better or worse? No. It's just nice knowing they actually built them.

Probably just the lighting but that second one looks blue in the cowl and gauntlets. Possible nod to Bronze Age Batman?

Well, isn't that the whole premise of this film? That it takes place in different universes?

I don't how it's going to go down exactly. But if the Flash is going from the Snyderverse and goes over to the, let's call it the Burtonverse. Why do the Kryptonians look the Snyderverse? I'm not saying it doesn't work. Just seems to be a bit of clashing aesthetics. Unless of course universes are actually clashing. So Snyder's Kryptonians are crossing over to Burton's Batman.

I don't how it's going to go down exactly. But if the Flash is going from the Snyderverse and goes over to the, let's call it the Burtonverse. Why do the Kryptonians look the Snyderverse? I'm not saying it doesn't work. Just seems to be a bit of clashing aesthetics. Unless of course universes are actually clashing. So Snyder's Kryptonians are crossing over to Burton's Batman.

Or...Flash meets the Kryptonian in a totally separate universe from the the one that Keaton Batman exists in. Like you said, you don't know exactly what's going on yet. A trailer shouldn't give away all the details.

Or...Flash meets the Kryptonian in a totally separate universe from the the one that Keaton Batman exists in. Like you said, you don't know exactly what's going on yet. A trailer shouldn't give away all the details.
They're hamstrung in making a non-spoiler trailer as they needed the shocks and spoilers to detract from, well, Ezra MIller being in the movie.

I get the feeling that the Flash inadvertently lets the Snyder-verse Zod into the Burton-verse, so the "Man of Steel" Zod vs. Superman didn't play out. Instead, it's now Zod vs. Burton-verse Supergirl.

I can't stand Ezra Miller and the DCU hasn't made me feel anything except is there anything better to watch on. But, this movie actually looks good. Now, if they would've kept Cavil in there and the Hawkman from Black Adam, I would've been all in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back