New Flash trailer

I don't think I even made it that far. Once it became absurdly obvious that Flash was going to do the same thing every single season, fighting another speedster, we were out. That was before it got painfully woke and stupid.
Plus he kept getting dumber each season so that the villains could not be defeated so quickly.

It was condensed. Certain universes were wiped out, like the '66 Batman universe, but at the end, it showed certain ones, like the DOOM PATROL, TITANS, & ironically, the Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern universes were still in existence.
The breaking point for me was when heroes had their name written in a book to be the ones that came together and saved the multiverse, Lex scratched out Superman’s name and wrote his on the page with a sharpie and Supes was killed and he took his place.

That seems to be the inevitable fate of most franchises now, until everyone is just sittign around a pile of rocks glaring at one another.
Not all of them, just most. The CW was a complete disaster because it catered to the woke crowd. That's why it never once, in its entire history, made money. That's why it got sold to someone who wants to do almost all scripted reality TV crap. Just trading one pile of garbage for another, I guess.

I don't think I even made it that far. Once it became absurdly obvious that Flash was going to do the same thing every single season, fighting another speedster, we were out. That was before it got painfully woke and stupid.
I watched 1 episode, realized the acting capabilities of the main actor was surface level and shallow. Smiled on command, cried on command, delivered the dialogue without an ounce of emotion behind it. Did not want to sit through that amateur level of production.

I watched 1 episode, realized the acting capabilities of the main actor was surface level and shallow. Smiled on command, cried on command, delivered the dialogue without an ounce of emotion behind it. Did not want to sit through that amateur level of production.
At the time, my teenage daughter was into it. It was one of the few times she would pause Mario Kart and spend time with me.

That’s a tiny bit of an exaggeration.

Not gonna watch it because of Miller's rap sheet (n)(n):devil::devil: When a single white man/woman (Tim Allen & Gina Carrano) are cancelled for free speech; this clown is still in picture!! HARD. PASS!!

This sentiment is premature. He filmed the movie before all the trouble, and it's too expensive to scrap or refilm. Now, if he get work in the future, then you can complain.

This sentiment is premature. He filmed the movie before all the trouble, and it's too expensive to scrap or refilm. Now, if he get work in the future, then you can complain.
Doesn't mean I have any interest in seeing it. It'll be yet another complete bomb at the box office for DC.

That's every show on the CW and most of the rest of television combined these days.

They were saying that about Shazam 2, too. Same with Black Adam. Two bombs.

Those trailers sucked and they didn't have Keaton Nostalgia baiting them.... Didn't have Batfleck...

I know the Rock's a draw for some... but I've never understood why...

I wanna get nuts! all my friends are like, "Come on! Let's get nuts!"

I'm predicting No Way Home money.

*Okay that may be a bit much.

Those trailers sucked and they didn't have Keaton Nostalgia baiting them.... Didn't have Batfleck...

I know the Rock's a draw for some... but I've never understood why...

I wanna get nuts! all my friends are like, "Come on! Let's get nuts!"

I'm predicting No Way Home money.

*Okay that may be a bit much.
Not hardly. No Way Home is the #7 highest grossing movie of all time. The highest-rated DC movie EVER was Aquaman at #26. This isn't going to get ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE.

They were saying that about Shazam 2, too. Same with Black Adam. Two bombs.
Chances are good for a bomb. IMO it depends on how big a draw Keatons Batman is. That cat has been out of the bag so long it already feels like we are waiting for it on streaming.

Sirs I will see you a couple weeks after!

Or I won’t cuz I’ll eat crow and hide from this whole prediction…

I’m basing this entirely on work zooms. We always get in chats about movies before our meetings and the hype for flash is crazy amongs these movie nerds… movie nerds that hated the flash in Justice league but loved him in Snyder Cut (talking “Barry” not “Ezra”)

These guys also didn’t watch Shazam or black Adam… or if they did, hated it

These people who would try and trip Ezra if he passed them on the street.

It’ll beat Aquaman…

Or I won’t cuz I’ll eat crow and hide from this whole prediction…

I’m basing this entirely on work zooms. We always get in chats about movies before our meetings and the hype for flash is crazy amongs these movie nerds… movie nerds that hated the flash in Justice league but loved him in Snyder Cut (talking “Barry” not “Ezra”)

These guys also didn’t watch Shazam or black Adam… or if they did, hated it

These people who would try and trip Ezra if he passed them on the street.

It’ll beat Aquaman…
It’s definitely got potential based on nostalgia. That could go a long way. A Keaton Batman movie would crush right now for the reasons you stated.

The difference with no way home was everyone was hoping for Tobie and Garfield but didn’t know for sure. When they saw it they lost their minds. Throw in Matt Murdock too and there was a LOT of holy sh@$$ moments helping repeat viewings.

With flash we have known about Keaton for a good while and the wow factor could have worn off.
There doesn’t seem to be anything else up their sleeves? It needs something else BIG I think. Is there any scenario where there could be a Cavil mike drop moment?

Or I could way off here too, like you said we will know in a few weeks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back