New direction for my predator armor - Updated Aug 5th

JaggerWolf

So after getting my whole costume on I wasnt happy with the latex shin armor, it didn't cover my whole lower leg from above knee to ankle and it kept sliding down. So I have decided to make a suit of leather armor for my predator starting with the shin armor - I also have the shoulder armor cut out and ready to rivet together and should have pics within a few days if I get the time to get it together.

If I have enough leather I will be making gauntlets, hip armor to complete the belt, and a chest piece that will cover half the chest.

Heres what I have so far:

leatherarmor1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ei luj

JaggerWolf

Leather for armor is an excellent choice, its light, stays put, and generally can take a beating....

I'm partial to it myself ;)

Where did you buy the leather, I got mine at Tandy Leather

---
Ei'luj

tommynator1024

not to be an ass, but I'd consider trimming the size on those ... it sort of might possibly under certain circumstances look like hooker boots... ;) but maybe that's just me..

JaggerWolf

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Hooker boots, Nice ;)

Yes I plan on adding color to all the armor once its done - I will be sticking with the black/red that the belt has, plus it will have leather peices added to give it some depth.

JaggerWolf

Ok here is the shoulder, chest and back armor so far - yes you may have noticed I have cut the arms off my suit, they had very little movement to them - and because of that the latex was beginning to tear everytime I wanted to raise my arms. I will be hopefully latexing in some elastic material that will allow alot more movement to the arms.

All thats left is the hip armor, then I am going to maybe try my hand at a pair of leather gauntlets that will house my blades.

shoulderchest.jpg

shoulderback.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: