Interest New Catalog of Star Trek Prop Electronics from GMProps - UPDATED

I've been waiting for an order that I placed from his last run on Etsy, in December 2018. Last time I heard anything from him was in June. I've been trying to contact him ever since, using several methods, to no avail. I wonder if anyone else is in my position, or if anyone got their order from that time.

I've been waiting for an order that I placed from his last run on Etsy, in December 2018. Last time I heard anything from him was in June. I've been trying to contact him ever since, using several methods, to no avail. I wonder if anyone else is in my position, or if anyone got their order from that time.

I'm still waiting on an order from June 2018. Zero contact from Gerry since I paid. I shot him an email a few days ago and a message on Etsy today. I'm not anticipating a reply, based on the reports here.

This really sucks. I just bought a Mark X TNG tricorder and I was hoping to get a lighting kit for it. I feel for you guys.

I also placed an order in June 2018 with the understanding that it would be a while before he could fulfill the order. After 5 months I contacted him for an update via email and didn't receive a response so I filed a dispute with PayPal. He responded, said my order had fallen thru the cracks and requested I end the dispute and he'd send it out immediately. That was in January. Nothing was ever shipped.

I'm still waiting on an order from June 2018. Zero contact from Gerry since I paid. I shot him an email a few days ago and a message on Etsy today. I'm not anticipating a reply, based on the reports here.
You won't. And the time to open a case on Etsy or a dispute on PayPal is long gone. So there.

Last edited:
It is such a shame it has come to this as he was basically the only one making making electronics for Phaser and Tricorder kits. I know there is at least one seller on Ebay that make electronics for his own builds but I don't know if he sells the electronics to other builders.

Last edited:
Gerry is selling new electronics for a Mark VI Tricorder on e-bay. Maybe worth contacting him there.

It's a shame that it's come to this, Gerry does great electronics and in the past I've always had a great experience buying from and talking with him.

I hope he gets back on track and everyone gets their orders.

Bumparino.

On a whim, I found his Facebook profile two weeks ago and messaged him about the status of my order, including the PayPal transaction ID. To my pleasant surprise he responded today:

Cleaning up a lot of lost orders from last year. I will get it out to you ASAP. Sorry for the screw ups. ~Gerry

Here's hoping it's on its way to getting resolved.

I hope Gerry is able to turn around some orders. I have a number that are outstanding

Might be easier/better to host the PDF on a file sharing site (google drive for example) and just post the link in the thread... then bump it now and again :).

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back