New C. Reeve statue

I couldn't tell you bud. I wish I could. The fact is, sometimes its all timing.

Regardless, don't let it detract from how incredible this is. What did Bobby C. do different this time...its like he tweaked something and BOOM, there was Chris Reeves again.

Seriously, of all your sculpts, this one sent a chill up my spine just looking at it again and again .. More pics please ..

I would have thought the reason Doody's threads don't receive many replies is obvious. The ratio here between professionals and amateurs is more professional and I don't believe that many professionals who make a living from us amateurs like to praise someone elses work when it's better ;)

I'm sure though everyone is green with envy :D

Can't believe I missed this thread. :eek

This is an amazing sculpt and superb likeness. Too life-like to be comfortable. I'm in awe of the talent that went into the creation of this Christopher Reeve who will forever be Superman for me.

What I like best about your guys' work (besides the obvious) is that you are never afraid to repeatedly go back again and again and tweak the minutia. I dig that.
Sometimes things just need to sit in front of you for awhile so that you can digest them before things start to bug you enough that you are compelled to go back and fix them.
With every version you guys do, it is noticably better.

Perfectionism rules. :thumbsup

Any plans for a Routh sculpt?

Much thanks to all. We have kicked around the Routh Supes possibility, but right now we are both somewhat
consumed by the tumbler and the Kilmer car. Bob C. is going to do a Demon bat bust from BB (hallocenigen scene), I'm just tryin to finish the BB suit, and car.

I can find back Christopher Reeves charisma with this one....really excellent and impressive work...STUNNING ...

The reason that there are so few replies is that mere words are inadequate to describe the beauty and talent behind some pieces.

Also, when your jaw hits the floor really hard, your hands are needed to pick it up and hold it to your skull, so using a keyboard isn't that easy...

/Joe F

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back