NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Can that site legally ship hard liquor to say...southern California? I'm not keen on having liquor delivered because i'm never home during the daytime when deliveries occur and they would obviously require a signature or ID/proof of legal age (and my state ID expired a month ago). I would really like to get one of these in socal but if this becomes too much of a pain i'll just get the big black label bottle for 50 bucks at total wine (which as twice has much actual liquid in it) and say ah screw it. I've also called my local total wine asking them if they are getting this in stock, and they had not even the slightest clue what I was talking about.

Yeah. There's a posting in propsummit (originally from reservebar) listing the 10-15 states receiving the JW BR. I believe that PA wasn't listed. NY, NJ, CA, IL, MN and DC are among the states receiving bottles. You could also simply drive to Camden to buy a bottle, however unsafe that might be. In addition, apparently not all retailers are receiving a shipment as one large NYC retailer told me that they don't receive limited editions from JW. So best to call beforehand.

Unfortunately none of these places ship to Pennsylvania :(

I'll be in New York on October 7th for NYCC so maybe I'll be able to pick one up at the time.

it appears the list of states that will be receiving this bottle are:
az, ca, co, ct, dc, fl, il, md, ma, mi, mn, ne, nv, nj, ny, sc, tx, wa, wi

but that list from reserve bar is larger than all the announcement articles said, so this is probably more actually a list of states reserve bar is allowed to ship that bottle to instead.

Just called Tipsy's again. Largest liquor store in Colorado. According to them at least, it will only be distributed to bars and restaurants. WTH?

br glass.jpg heres an answer to a previous enquiry about the glasses I have. sorry but the site wouldn't let me quote you and add a picture.

johnnie walkers official instagram told me to direct message them with my location and they would tell me where I could get it. This was two weeks ago, sent them two messages now with no response. The way this is being handled...well words worse than "poorly" come to mind.

Not confirmed, just a best guess on my behalf after checking as many details as I could and checking loads of car boot sales etc.

The release of the BR bottle is so secretive that even Johnnie Walker doesn't know what's going on.

johnnie walkers official instagram told me to direct message them with my location and they would tell me where I could get it. This was two weeks ago, sent them two messages now with no response. The way this is being handled...well words worse than "poorly" come to mind.

Nothing so far here in Georgia. One of my old Michigan shops says they won't get an update until October 28th, but they knew about it. Sounded a little far off to me. Anyone else in the States having any luck?

As an update, the online retailer that I posted yesterday is sold out (at least for now). Hopefully some of you were able to source bottles from them.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back