NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I wish i was at my house more reliably so i could just order one and stop worrying if im going to miss out or have to pay a fortune on these things.

(in it for the bottle not the whisky. black label has always been fairly low on my scotch list. still good, but i prefer others)

I received an email today saying that my order was shipped from Connecticut.

Just received it. IMG_6659.JPGIMG_6660.JPGIMG_6661.JPGIMG_6662.JPGIMG_6663.JPG

Interesting to see the back of your bottle, el toro. Looks like each State will have their own details in accordance with the local legislation.

I confess, I prefer the cleaner look of the UK bottle and the numbered Customs and Excise sticker (mine's bottle 170).

so apparently someone bought the bottle listed for 179euro on ebay.de. People are starting to go crazy... I personally made an offer for 90euro which is the listing price, you never know if the seller decide to be a decent person and just sell it for the correct price :$

eethan, it's bound to happen all over...wait until the movie goes out:rolleyes Success means: crazy price for the bottle on FleeBay or...bombs and...

so apparently someone bought the bottle listed for 179euro on ebay.de. People are starting to go crazy... I personally made an offer for 90euro which is the listing price, you never know if the seller decide to be a decent person and just sell it for the correct price :$

There’s still one on ebay uk for £89

ah yeah found it but it's only on ebay.uk because not available to other countries and it's up for bidding. so it might get more expensive :unsure

I just talked to Total Wine in Lynwood, WA and it's not even in their system yet.
It might be delayed some time before it's released here.

Seconds ago I got a call back from the liquor store confirming it is coming to Canada. As far as BC is concerned, it's only going to be in government liquor stores, so I don't know about Ontario.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back