New Avengers IM Droid Pep File

Hey @Bandiet I started a thread a week ago on the Iron Legion droids. I came across pictures of the Hot Toy figure if you need any reference photos! Can't wait to see this finished!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=238469
Bud, those are awesome, thank you very much... seeing as I have more time on my hands now, I might just go ahead and tackle the full model. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Bud, those are awesome, thank you very much... seeing as I have more time on my hands now, I might just go ahead and tackle the full model. Thanks again

That would be awesome if you did! I was trying to find someone who could do the modeling of the suit. I don't know why but out of all the Stark design's I really liked this one. I will be following your work with interest!

Looks awesome so far,Bandiet! :cool I liked the way the droids looked in A2
Good luck with the modeling & thanks to Darkside501st

I got started on fixing up the back of the helmet... didnt get as much done over the weekend as I would have liked, but it shouldnt take too long to have the file ready...
uploadfromtaptalk1431325199316.png
uploadfromtaptalk1431325222466.png

Dude that is looking awesome, will it actually be wearable though with the big indented section at the back?
Thanks bud, I imported a human base mesh to check out my scaling ( lesson learnt from the AK build lol ), I dont think this will be wearable at all, unless you've got a seriously odd shaped noggin lol.

will you still be releasing the damaged ultron version?
or is that something that you have to do physically to the regular droid head

will you still be releasing the damaged ultron version?
or is that something that you have to do physically to the regular droid head
Yes, I'll still release the damaged Ultron, it should'nt take too long because most of the back end is missing, so there's not much to change like with the droid file... keep an eye out, I'll more than likely release it once the droid file is complete.

Ok hold up... the tri-angle thingymabob issue has raised it's ugly head again lol... When I started out with the model I included a tri-angle on the centre upper portion of the helmet, which we later ( myself included ) determined was some sort of reflection... but take a look at this.
Keep in mind, I have not yet seen the film, so this may be a face palm moment for me.

uploadfromtaptalk1431365860499.png

Can anybody confirm if its meant to be there or not?

Plus the zombified Ultron one doesn't have it neither and is the same base, so that's why I'm also pretty convinced it's a reflection. Tough call about the back too ! I'm doing mostly for the Ultron one, so personally I'll leave it open, but it could go either way.

Ok hold up... the tri-angle thingymabob issue has raised it's ugly head again lol... When I started out with the model I included a tri-angle on the centre upper portion of the helmet, which we later ( myself included ) determined was some sort of reflection... but take a look at this.
Keep in mind, I have not yet seen the film, so this may be a face palm moment for me.

View attachment 475953

Can anybody confirm if its meant to be there or not?

Sure does look like it's there. Looking back at all the available pics, triangle is there..........on the non-Ultron one. The Ultron controlled one does not have the triangle.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back