New Accurized P1 Gen 3 Cannon-Assembled Pg. 3

Absolutely insane, Carl! Being a person who is EXTREMELY PARTICULAR, I have the utmost respect for your work. I can not wait to see the first Lair 3D print. Thanks for the inspiration, brother!

Great work carl! Now make it a reality!!!!

Then put a cast iron pipe in the front of it with some black powder. Make it an Add-On in kit form, to supremely accurize that bitch!

Ya know what would be funny as ****----put a motorized squirt gun feed tube in the cannon. It would be hidden and not in use when you fire up the LED for well behaved fans. The squirt gun would be used for smart asses and a-holes F-ing with the costume at a contest or convention. Come to think of it, the liquid reservoir could be interchangeable with ammonia for those who play for keeps!

Man the only thing i love more than seeing another accurized item from you, is the douchebag repellant lol.

where do i sign up for one Carl? :)

Here's the arm for the cannon, fresh out of the printer. The gun itself will be printed this coming week. Scott, you da man!
PrintedArm1.jpg.gif

Sure is. The fact that I can blow through a project like this puts it at the opposite end of the speed spectrum from my traditional sculpting....
...as many of you can attest. ;)

Oh my! That is one sweet looking cannon and arm you got going on here. Its amazing how much better yours looks compared to the movie one from wang. The d-bag repelent is a great idea. Hope to see a thread in the for sale section soon, but if not i'd be happy with seeing the whole thing complete.

The end of sculping?
Looks like time to throw away the clay and get to grips with ZBrush. Yeh right, like I can afford a 3d printer.
Amazing how technology keeps rolling on, and breeds new generations of artists. Cannon is looking good but without all the pain/fun.

I don't know about all that; not too many people have access to a $25,000 machine, lol. Hollywood, perhaps. We, mere hobbiests, not so much.

Actually everyone does have access to it. There are lots of companies ( Shapeways, Ponoko, etc.) that will print models for you. Large/complex models can get pretty expensive though. The other route is to build your own printer and I've seen some very impressive parts come off home built printers, but it's a pretty steep learning curve and requires a lot of work/patience. My printer is almost finished...

Ok,.......thanks Carl, i just had a nerdgazim??, truly amazing. Lee's right, another step up for the Lair.
Good to see you are still fired up with the Predator sickness ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back