Neonprops recaster on Ebay.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GuntahKela

Sr Member
Did a forum search, and nothing came-up. Doing a Ghost trap ebay search, I find a seller, with GB props, and selling raw recasts of my yellow hose adapter, for $40.00, plus shipping, when I used to offered them finished for $25.00 + shipping.

ghostbusters movie RUBBER LEG HOSE ADAPTER proton pack prop part | eBay

He has sold them, in the past, and by his dutch auction, you can see he has got multiples.

Checking out his other items, I see he has got other random prop stuff for sale. I've reported him to Ebay, and I will be outing him at GB props, too. Heck, I will dig-out the molds just to make a new batch, at my regular price, if there is enough interest.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good lord that looks terrible! The amount of work that you would have to put into it makes it a waste of time.