Need to back peddle

ShawDizzle

While making my Mr.I suite i did not make the pec muscles big enough. I made a slit between the 2 pecs and began stuffing both muscles with cotton to make them harder and bigger. I filled in the gap with some cotton also. After applying like 1 layer of latex and touch up latex on the spot, the muscles dont look right. Ive noticed it dont look right. basically i want to know that since that latex has cured over the past 4 days if i will be able to go back and make corrections without some how screwing up the costume in anyway. Like by slitting the latex layer which has cured to the current form of the suite, if i make changes by taking some of the cotton out of the muscles to make the muscles take up more space on the suite to give them a rounder appearance rather than what i have now which are higher and harder; will that screw up anything? Should i be able to pull off a correction? I still have 2 layers of latex skin to add anyway from where im at now. that should be enough to cover up the corrections right? I guess you can say im king of doing surgery and giving my suite a boob job in a sense.

I guess you just have to try and see. You should be able to carefully slit the latex and take the cotton out etc. without damaging it too much. It might leave a "scar" but maybe you can work with that. ;)

I guess you just have to try and see. You should be able to carefully slit the latex and take the cotton out etc. without damaging it too much. It might leave a "scar" but maybe you can work with that. ;)

I worked with it and it left a weird gap between them but i used cotton to remedy it...it looks a little un natural but im sure another layer of latex follwed by a good paint job will cover up and hide these blemishes

ya from what i know of these mr. I suits you probably coulda made the incision on the inside, good luck though bud!

thanx man. i heard this too but i was copying macguyvers method and I think the incision was made on the outside somehow...he didnt explain it really but had a bunch of good pics which im sure you've seen

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back