Need small Zathura Robot info.

Darth Cross

Hey guys, can anyone here please help me out by posting (or e-mailing me) some screen grabs of the small Zathura Robot and the game card (your robot is defective)? Also, any info on the size would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Richard

There's at least one shot of the robot in the trailer.

Here's the HD version: http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/zathura/hd/

I'll post a cap of the card in a sec...

-Mike

card.jpg

Thanks for the replies and the pics. A friend got me a few pics (not real good quality :( ) from the dvd. According to the guys on the special features the small robot is 10 inches tall and is slightly different than the full sized. Also, I've see that there's a wind-up toy. Does anyone know how good this is (quality of construction, likeness, etc.)?

Richard

I did see one on sale (a tin toy) for $35 at LA's Universal Studios shops (before you get into the park) about 6-7" tall. It has all the comic book maquettes and King Kong statues. The wind-up toy looked great for the price. I wish I would have grabbed it when I had the chance.

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Cross @ Jun 1 2006, 07:32 AM) [snapback]1254183[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for the replies and the pics. A friend got me a few pics (not real good quality :( ) from the dvd. According to the guys on the special features the small robot is 10 inches tall and is slightly different than the full sized. Also, I've see that there's a wind-up toy. Does anyone know how good this is (quality of construction, likeness, etc.)?

Richard
[/b]

Dunno on the quality, etc., but I eventually plan on getting one as I like this robot and don't see any other way of being able to get one.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back