Need parts for Leia ROTJ blaster

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking at assembling a Leia ROTJ blaster- I have the resin Margolin and the radial engine parts from BobaDebt. I'm only lacking the squares (which I think I can get easily), and the tip. Does anyone make the machined part for the tip? Resin or metal is OK. Any help is appreciated.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bradleyfett @ May 11 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1242501[/snapback]</div>
I'm looking at assembling a Leia ROTJ blaster- I have the resin Margolin and the radial engine parts from BobaDebt. I'm only lacking the squares (which I think I can get easily), and the tip. Does anyone make the machined part for the tip? Resin or metal is OK. Any help is appreciated.

Mark
[/b]

bump for the afternoon crowd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sidewinder @ May 12 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1243027[/snapback]</div>
Which bit exactly are you after? Just the slash cut part or that and the finned part as well?

SAS
[/b]

You are thinking about the Ep IV ANH version- I'm making the ROTJ version. Thanks though.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>(Sidewinder @ May 12 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]1243092[/snapback]</div>
Ah ha ha hah. Whoops. :$

The ROTJ is even simpler, I could certainly do that in ally no prob.

SAS
[/b]

Can you tell me what it would cost to get an aluminum one made?

Mark

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back