Need help with Plus Size Skin

carin1217

My fellow Hunters, I need your help on this issue that is holding back my suit build up. I want to go the Mr. I suit when it comes to making my Predator skin but unfortunately I have not found any costume that will fit me. I try on the Plus Size spider man costume and it was to short and I was wondering if anyone has had problems similar to mine and if they where able to find a solution or a costume to work with. Im 6'1" 280 lbs and would like to know of other alternatives besides using a Halloween costume or where I can find one that could work with me. I was thinking of using "underarmor" for the skin but dont know if I will be able to use it with the Mr. I process. Thanks in advance and hopefully someone can help me out.

You could use under armour with the mr. I method, you just need a dummy of yourself so it doesn't shrink so much that you can't wear it. I made my skins using a lycra bodysuit which is the same material as under armour and it turned out fine. Good luck!

I'm sure you could use underarmor.

In a pinch for his first suit my bf and I used a basic long sleeve T-shirt and some sweat pants that I tailored to be tight and basically used the same method. Once we covered the seams up, it was still mindblowingly awesome to the average con-goer. At the time, he weighed more than you do and he's a bit shorter.

It'll turn out even better with something that actually has stretch as well but as stated by the person before me, make sure you have a dummy (or a very patient, artistically-inclined girlfriend willing to work on the suit while you're in it :) )

My fellow Hunters, I need your help on this issue that is holding back my suit build up. I want to go the Mr. I suit when it comes to making my Predator skin but unfortunately I have not found any costume that will fit me. I try on the Plus Size spider man costume and it was to short and I was wondering if anyone has had problems similar to mine and if they where able to find a solution or a costume to work with. Im 6'1" 280 lbs and would like to know of other alternatives besides using a Halloween costume or where I can find one that could work with me. I was thinking of using "underarmor" for the skin but dont know if I will be able to use it with the Mr. I process. Thanks in advance and hopefully someone can help me out.

really nothing fits you,im 6'2 275 and i dont have any problems,but i do know alot of the skins sold on the bst are made to accomidate larger sizes if you can afford that route

Thank you guys and gals for the help, when I try the spiderman costume I had to put it over my clothes because the Halloween store I went to only allow you to try the costume over your clothes so that could be a reason why it didn't fit. Im going to try on the same costume at another store, If that does not work I'm going to go the underarmor way and try my best with that. Im going to built a duct tape dummy and give it a try. I will let you all how it goes. Once again thank you for the input and help.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back