Need Help With Pepakura

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

superpat17

Hi

I was wondering how to design a pepakura file? What I mean by this is you know when you download a file, lets say a power ranger helmet and then you open it in view or designer. I was wondering how to make a 3d model itself so I dont have to download the file and feel like I made it by myself. So you download a file and there is a ranger helmet on the software and you are looking at it, I would like to make that 3d object.

Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bogleo

Hi

I was wondering how to design a pepakura file? What I mean by this is you know when you download a file, lets say a power ranger helmet and then you open it in view or designer. I was wondering how to make a 3d model itself so I dont have to download the file and feel like I made it by myself. So you download a file and there is a ranger helmet on the software and you are looking at it, I would like to make that 3d object.

Thanks

I recommend Blender. It's a free 3d software. There are lots of tutorials on Youtube you can learn from.