Need help with gauntlets! Any Tips!?

BrotherGilbert

I have tried many thinks and they have not worked out. So i put my pride aside and gonna ask for help from the masters . Can i get some help? i am already making the blades so those will be done

What, specifically, are you trying to do with your gauntlets? Are you sculpting and need some hints on that process? Or do you have gauntlets already and need help with assembly, painting, and stuff like that? Or are you just looking to buy outright?

If you're looking for help on the creative process, then ask some specific questions. Otherwise, if you're going shopping, ask in the B/S/T forum, or check my profile. I make and sell animatronic gauntlets with blades that extend and a display that counts down.

like he said...give us specifics first man so we can pin point your areas for help...if u are too broad u wont get much in response. Specify your post...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back