Need help upscaling 3d printed Supernatural 1967 Impala SS to 1/6 scale

Thanks for telling me, I gotta figure this 3d printing stuff out lol
I will start with that program though when I buy these off the guy.

Is it just me or are those body proportions really off? She seems way too tall from the door moulds to the belt line. I thought it was a stretched picture but the roofs not tall.
Cheers,
Josh

Is it just me or are those body proportions really off? She seems way too tall from the door moulds to the belt line. I thought it was a stretched picture but the roofs not tall.
Cheers,
Josh
I would agree, the proportions are off. Grille to the hood is almost double in height.
Supernatural-Impala-1-11092015-615x428.jpg

chevrolet-impala-supernatural-1_980x500.png

The overall side height is too high at the Fenders... which throws everything off "just a bit". Its close enough to look like an impala but not "spot on".

Anyway scaling it should not be a problem - in any slicer there are scaling functions for you to get it the right size.

Jedi Dade

I will take a look tonight, I may have a more accurate model than that. How detailed are we talking, interior-wise?

I will take a look tonight, I may have a more accurate model than that. How detailed are we talking, interior-wise?
I just found my old thread again after a year. Well I am looking at Hot Toys quality. I would like to use this with 1/6 Scale Sam and Dean figures :)

I just found my old thread again after a year. Well I am looking at Hot Toys quality. I would like to use this with 1/6 Scale Sam and Dean figures :)
Feel free to PM me and we can go over details on what you are looking for. rescaling an existing model is not a huge deal, but changing the proportions and finish on an already-completed model set (like the gambody) is a completely different beast.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back