Need help on a Working P1 cannon

Grimaldus

Hi all i need help on a full working p1 cannon system that can be modded to fit a p1 back pack and that uses a accelerometer that i can mount in the mask
Also that will send to Australia i need this ASAP its the only thing im missing for my suit so any help will be great thanks

I wish you the best of Luck .......PS I know a guy in Italia named Alex Tiger that sells an animatronic one but without the accelerometer....would it be alright with your needs?

First of all , I need to know your expirence with Electronics. You Will need a mpu6050 module , any arduino(I would use arduino nano board for its small dimentions) , two servos , a lion-ion battery and a charger board.

I only know bout r/c cars planes etc im not that knowledgeable with computer programs or circuitry stuff thats why im looking for someone who does commissions so i can modify my p1 backpack and cannon to suit

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back