Need help identifying this trooper bucket

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

slave1pilot

Sr Member
Originally posted by mez7@Mar 27 2006, 08:12 PM
its a stormtrooper
[snapback]1214554[/snapback]​

Beat me to it. :angry

I saw a similar helmet that has a recast FX helmet by SFP.
All one piece, ears & everthing .
Made me think why?....

exoray

Master Member
WOW....

It looks like the recast that was being offered up on Ebay.co.uk a few months ago...

kalkamel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by exoray@Mar 28 2006, 12:19 PM
WOW....

It looks like the recast that was being offered up on Ebay.co.uk a few months ago...
[snapback]1214569[/snapback]​
The seller claims its an Oakley :D .

JoeR

Sr Member
Originally posted by Boba Frett@Mar 28 2006, 05:35 AM
What the hell :confused
[snapback]1214579[/snapback]​
Doesn't look like my Oakley. Looks like a TE rip-off to me.

Joe

HDPE

Looking at how soft the details are I would say that this is a meatstock recast.

I have a CO and it's much sharper.

Avoid

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Originally posted by HDPE STORMY@Mar 28 2006, 07:31 PM
Looking at how soft the details are I would say that this is a meatstock recast.
I have a CO and it's much sharper.
Avoid
[snapback]1214922[/snapback]​
Meatsock's version has seperate ears, so I don't think it is one of those.

TK1536

Sr Member
those ears...my God. And it has the same foam strip on the brow like an FX helmet. Gross.

My bet is a fiberglass recast of a AP.

SethB6025

Man, I think I need new contacts. It looks blurry, or like a soft ice cream cone after five minutes in the sun. :lol