Need help for Imperial Officer Hats

xmart

Is there anyone who can help to make imperial officer costume and especially hats? I need some visual sketches and templates about how to cut the fabric to get the exact shape of officer hat
thanks in advance...

There's a tutorial here for the hat. We have made these for customers, and it's not hard to do, just takes patience. We also make the uniforms. If you're good at converting patterns, you can modify a civil war era pattern to look very similar.

~ GM

As for the jacket and breeches, you could try to find the patterns for a 1930's limousine chauffeur's outfit - the closest match there is to the Imperial uniform, IMO...

Here are a couple of pics of a completed hat...

imperial_hat_1.jpg

imperial_hat_2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jun 11 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]1260208[/snapback]</div>
There's a tutorial here for the hat. We have made these for customers, and it's not hard to do, just takes patience. We also make the uniforms. If you're good at converting patterns, you can modify a civil war era pattern to look very similar.

~ GM
[/b]

I wear vintage East German officer pants. I had my wool tunic dyed to match the pants which are the greyish color.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back