Need help finding full size HIC mold/molds! HELP WANTED :)

Lisadanemo

hi everyone!
Don't know if I picked the right part of the forum, but I hope I did!

Anyways, me and my dad are planning to build a full sized HIC table and we could really use some help from more knowing people! ;)

Since I'm from Sweden we don't have a lot of HIC molds lying about, haha, so I need help.

What kind of mold is the best one for a table?
What kind of material should I use? (Nothing to heavy)
Should I get the complete body mold or is it easier to buy the parts separated then later on put them together?
But the most important question, WHERE could I get hold of the part/parts?

I don't really need any help with how to build the table itself because my dad knows all that stuff, but he is unsure with the mold itself... :)

Sorry if the grammar annoys you, but English is my second language, so bare With me ;)

Thanks in beforehand!

Ps. And since I'm writing a post I would like to take the time to thank all of you people who take the time to actually help people like me to make their dreams come true, cheesy I know ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This thread should probably be moved to the main forum since it will be seen more.;)

First off I would used the search feature, there are lots for HiC threads covering everything you need to know including some really nice pictures of the original prop.
Several folks go through their builds step by step and will answer any questions you may have.

Looking forward you seeing you build so post pictures as you go alone.

Cheers.
E...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back