Need help finding a model builder for my CC X-Wing

maldoman

I have seen some amazing work by people on this board. I am looking to hire someone to build and paint my CC X-Wing...I am looking for professional quality only. I might want to include electronics so the person would have to be skilled in that as well.

If anyone has any info on builders who can do this for me, please let me know.

Thanks!

Toby

Not sure how much free time he
has but THIS fellow

http://www.alfredsmind.ca/

does commission work. His stuff is
TOP NOTCH ! You can go HERE

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/

and see some of his work that may
not be displayed on his Site ?

Great modeler !
icon_wink.gif

Man I wish I considered myself more than a novice for I love building this kit. If I were you I would go straight to the master and contact Moffeaton. You can't do any better than his work and he has done several of these with and without lights on commission.

JDH

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Both of the above suggestions are quite good </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Man I am so envious of you right now. Did your Falcon show up yet Dade?

JDH

Grrr I really wish I had more free time to help you out with this..... plus the fact that my website is down so I can't even show off some of my work!! I do quite a bit of commisioned work so once I get everything back up, and you haven't found a builder yet let me know and I'll PM you a link for direct email you some samples..... The only thing I tell my clients is to have patience....
icon_wink.gif

It arrived at my Brother house today. I am currently working on temporary duty over 100 miles away and couldn't receive the package so I had it shipped there - Its klilling me but I'm gonna have to wait until Friday night or Saturday to get the thing
icon_wink.gif

Jedi Dade

By the way JDH - based on your build - I'd say that you've graduated from novice to expert on the CC X-wing. Don't sell yourself short
icon_wink.gif
You know that model and how it s supposed to go together as good as anyone.

Jedi Dade

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color> I'd say that you've graduated from novice to expert on the CC X-wing</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Awww man
icon_redface.gif
thanks I appreciate that.

Greg

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back