Need help finding a model builder for my CC X-Wing

Discussion in 'Studio Scale Models' started by maldoman, Jan 22, 2005.

1. maldoman

maldoman New Member

I have seen some amazing work by people on this board. I am looking to hire someone to build and paint my CC X-Wing...I am looking for professional quality only. I might want to include electronics so the person would have to be skilled in that as well.

If anyone has any info on builders who can do this for me, please let me know.

Thanks!

Toby

2. Wolvster1

Wolvster1 Sr Member Gone but not forgotten.

3. Watson

Watson Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Man I wish I considered myself more than a novice for I love building this kit. If I were you I would go straight to the master and contact Moffeaton. You can't do any better than his work and he has done several of these with and without lights on commission.

JDH

4. Jedi Dade

Jedi Dade Sr Member

Both of the above suggestions are quite good [​IMG]

Jedi Dade

5. Watson

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Both of the above suggestions are quite good </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Man I am so envious of you right now. Did your Falcon show up yet Dade?

JDH

6. Aegis159

Aegis159 Sr Member

Grrr I really wish I had more free time to help you out with this..... plus the fact that my website is down so I can't even show off some of my work!! I do quite a bit of commisioned work so once I get everything back up, and you haven't found a builder yet let me know and I'll PM you a link for direct email you some samples..... The only thing I tell my clients is to have patience.... [​IMG]

7. Jedi Dade

Jedi Dade Sr Member

It arrived at my Brother house today. I am currently working on temporary duty over 100 miles away and couldn't receive the package so I had it shipped there - Its klilling me but I'm gonna have to wait until Friday night or Saturday to get the thing [​IMG]

Jedi Dade

8. Jedi Dade

Jedi Dade Sr Member

By the way JDH - based on your build - I'd say that you've graduated from novice to expert on the CC X-wing. Don't sell yourself short [​IMG] You know that model and how it s supposed to go together as good as anyone.

Jedi Dade

9. Watson

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color> I'd say that you've graduated from novice to expert on the CC X-wing</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Awww man [​IMG] thanks I appreciate that.

Greg

10. Spheric Thor

Spheric Thor Well-Known Member

Our own Rogue Studios does amazing work. He did a CC Xwing for me and it turned out great. here is his email addy:
    ecliptic1@aol.com