NEED help desperately!

The Mantis

Sr Member
A very special birthday is coming up for my brother and besides the poncho and hat I have bought for him I want to get Clint's revolver he uses in the movie....does anyone know WHERE I can puchase a replica of this piece? reputable dealer? and perhaps a link to the exact one I need?

Thanks in advance.

<div class='quotetop'>(Jimbo890 @ Jun 1 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]1254550[/snapback]</div>
Not historically accurate for the time frame for the film.
[/b]

Well, the films also have belt loops, etc.

<div class='quotetop'>(Jimbo890 @ Jun 1 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1254550[/snapback]</div>
I was under the impression that the pistol Clint used was a 1951 Colt-Richards/Mason conversion.[/b]

Wouldn't that be 1851?

FB

Mantis, where did you get the poncho from?

There is a website out there from a guy who sells super accurate wool ones for about 400.

I have been tempted to buy one from him but his customer service skills seem to be lacking.

I found a woman that does the ponchos for.....wait for it....$125.... And they are phenomenal. She had a Mexican artist do them utilizing tons of screen caps and behind the scenes photos.

My brother loves that entire genre....whatcha got????

Re: NEED help desperately!

To be honest, I wanted to see how long took for someone to say, "You know how old this is don't you...". BUT I'll take the hit for not seeing it posted in #3 already.

This is what you get when you try to "search" the forum for stuff so you don't repeat a question, only to find other interesting threads that sidetrack you.

Re: NEED help desperately!

To be honest, I wanted to see how long took for someone to say, "You know how old this is don't you...". BUT I'll take the hit for not seeing it posted in #3 already.

This is what you get when you try to "search" the forum for stuff so you don't repeat a question, only to find other interesting threads that sidetrack you.
No hit need be taken, I was just funnin' with you...

...and thank you for actually taking the time to do a search before posting a question, that alone gives you the right to bump a 3 year old thread! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back