Necromonger armor???

GBH

Ok, I just received a set of Necromonger armor from the Prop Store... Very Cool Shhhtufff by the way :love. So I wanted to ask all the veteran Necromonger Armor Troopers out there what's the best way to keep the back sections of the side seems from popping away from the velcro attachments, is there a trick to attaching it or dare I say or ask :rolleyes... "Have people modified it slightly from it's original status in order to achieve a better fit?" Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup :thumbsup

THX

:cheers

Store it with the back side panels tucked inside the front armor, secured with the waist band (or similar) wrapping over the whole thing, and it'll maintain/adopt a good curve rather than winging out.

There's a PDF with such tips on the (dead) Yahoo group (still possibly worth joining for such files, and some interesting pics) - http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/necromongerlegion/files/

Awesome DrMaul, THX so Much!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

:cheers

...or dare I say or ask :rolleyes... "Have people modified it slightly from it's original status in order to achieve a better fit?"

Don't do it! :lol

What DrMaul suggests is exactly what I do. Also have a 'Captain' so the cape covers up the funky looking rear-side of the Necros :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back