Neckties!

I've been staring at this tie for a while and the good news is there is only one large paisley design that is rotated and repeated. Still... copying that one paisley is going to be tricky, even with the couple of big photos I've got so far. If anyone has any more... please share.

Presumably you've already found this one, it's the best I could find.
I suppose this is the trouble with paisley, the reason we love it is all that detail but it makes it so hard to produce.
I'll keep looking.

I'd be in for Marty McFly 1955 Red Tie, I'm also interested in a rising sun pattern tie that Marty Snr wears in BTTF2 ( as a set of 2 of course) Apologies for poor picture, pinched it off google images.

image.jpg

It's 2015... why aren't dual ties in style yet??? I was hoping to double our sales this year.

Here is a teaser of the Hannibal Tie:

Murder%20Tie%20teaser_zpsgfeftg2g.jpg

That image was to layout the repeating paisley pattern and line up the pink thread highlights, the paisley detailing will come later... ;)

Looks good, though I feel the patterns are a tad too close together. Only very slightly, a few millimeters at most. And yet I can see how the pink thread lines up perfectly with the original near the top. Somehow it's right and wrong at the same time.
Perhaps the pattern itself is slightly too big, maybe shrink it a bit?

It's lined up exactly over the top of the high-res photo so I think the layout is perfect. It's probably just the fact that the paisley is a solid red so it's probably making them look more "full" than the original paisley.

That's a good point, you may be right. You're the guy with dozens of replicas under your belt, I'm sure you of all people know how to do it right :p

Yes, just got the latest redesign from the factory. Will be going over it with a fine-toothed comb this afternoon... if all goes well, we're probably looking at an early July release.

I believe most of our ties are done being tweaked. The only ones that jump to my mind that I might revisit when more are needed is the Lantern and Utopia Ties. The pattern on the Lantern could be reduced slightly and the Utopia Ties pink parts are a tad too bold.
So does that mean that this weave of the Shakespeare tie won't be happening?
magnoligiorgiofabricsample.jpg

Attachments

• magnoligiorgiofabricsample.jpg
    magnoligiorgiofabricsample.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 79
We tried weaving the blue into the brown previously, but because of the limitations of our factory (due to our relatively small quantity runs) the effect achieved was more blue than brown overall:

extra-image-1403.jpg

While it's slightly disappointing to read that an accurate weave on the Shakespeare won't happen, I hope similar issues won't stop this tie from happening
Massimo+Dutti.jpg
I'd love to round out all the blue suit ties, especially right after the release of the Kenzo tie (hint hint)

Yes, I'd also love to see "The Doctor's Daughter" tie to come out next, it's the only one remaining for the blue suit and is a pretty simple design.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back