Neca Predator 2 City Hunter Unmasked

Yautja1203

Hope u guys enjoy my latest repaint on my NECA City Hunter Predator Unmasked version..
i used the Stan Winston model to repaint and zooming and looking and mixing the colors this is what i got, so im posting also the reference image and judge by yourselves

CH5.2.jpg

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

neww.jpg

cityhunter5.1.jpg

cityhunter5.2.jpg

cityhunter5.3.jpg

cityhunter5.4.jpg

cityhunter5.5.jpg

cityhunter5.6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thank u both!! im actually running a contest to win a figure just like this on my facebook page... are u guys interested ?? look for me on DaNO's CUsTOmS and check the details... im very glad u guys liked it

how wud u thin the paints ?? cuz i look over and over the picture, maybe u cant see the yellowish layers i have on it... but thanx any way @uruk

thats what i did... but @Uruk thinks is too thick... i even did a dry brush on top of it.... will post most recent pics of it later... thanks Wayne anyway :D

too many layers can also give the feel of thickness.

i think you'll get better over time. practice is the key to success.

cool... good observation, i was looking at ur pics and those classics and super preds look great.. but i guess u missed the black marks on the side of the forehead of the city hunter... bt thanx for the tips :p

so i improved the painting and also the thickness, also i noticed a couple of mistakes i did and this is how it turned .... enjoy

neww.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thank u very much @67jake and we're in the same agony my friend... today on twitter Randy answered me that the first wave of 2 comes in september, but we shall wait till SDCC for more news... if u have twitter follow me on @danlores

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back