NECA making figures of predators movie

guys, really, i don't mean to sound like a smart ass (even though i kinda am, but i'll keep it light) this is like the 4th or 5th topic started on this. i'm not sure where all of you go for soooo long at a time that you could've missed this come up, but regardless,

ya no pics of "predators" preds till at least around the same time as the movie, and for the others there's a whole thread in the figures/pre-paints and others section of neca's P1 pred and their P2 elder. they look fuckin AWESOME TOO! needless to say, i'm eagerly awaiting some pics of the "predators" preds too, but it's gonna be a little while still

guys, really, i don't mean to sound like a smart ass (even though i kinda am, but i'll keep it light) this is like the 4th or 5th topic started on this. i'm not sure where all of you go for soooo long at a time that you could've missed this come up, but regardless,

ya no pics of "predators" preds till at least around the same time as the movie, and for the others there's a whole thread in the figures/pre-paints and others section of neca's P1 pred and their P2 elder. they look fuckin AWESOME TOO! needless to say, i'm eagerly awaiting some pics of the "predators" preds too, but it's gonna be a little while still

i made this topic ages ago,mine was the 1st about this wasnt it?

i made this topic ages ago,mine was the 1st about this wasnt it?
ya i believe yours was the first after sabres brought it up, and his thread had been dormant for a few before that, so you are forgiven but come on guys!!! we're talkin about figures here, there is a "section" for that, so take a look next time and you may be delightfully surprised. (this is for those of you who only show up once a month, or something cause the first thread on this is at least 10 pages long, with lots o pics:)

ya sorry though darkblade, i just saw that your topic was long before it's first reply(today) but still after the first you have seen the thread i'm referring to yes?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back