NECA Life-size Slimer rerelease

MattgomeryBurns

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
NECA has announced pre-orders for their life-size foam Slimer. This is the one with the screen accurate butt cheeks :p

This is where things get interesting...

Entertainment Earth has it listed for a reduced price of $549, but once you get into checkout they add an estimated $200 shipping charge, bringing the total with tax to $802.23. But at the very bottom of the screen it shows another total of $662.73
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.32.40 AM.png

Big Bad Toy Store has it listed for $599 with a required $60 deposit and it qualifies for their $4 flat rate shippng. When you go through checkout with tax it comes to $655.69 (still cheaper than Entertainment Earth).

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.41.29 AM.png

How does this one compare to the other life size Slimers? Didn’t HCG do one a couple years ago?

This seems like a pretty good value?

How does this one compare to the other life size Slimers? Didn’t HCG do one a couple years ago?

This seems like a pretty good value?
The biggest difference is the NECA has the screen accurate butt cheeks :lol: For some reason the HCG version didn’t include this. To get it at this price point they made it from a dense foam, which some people have pointed out that it might deteriorate over the years. The HCG one is fiberglass I believe? Or some hard material that will last longer.

I know this is a Necro post but I just purchased one of these off of Amazon, still new in the box for $1100. I'm sure they'll continue to go up as some on ebay are asking $1500+

With the new movie coming out I wanted to have everything to go to doa premier night with slimer on a light up trap stand with a spirit pack/neutrona wand people could put on that has a "stream" of lights around him.

As for the weight mine says 16 lbs shipped from them, anyone have feedback on the actual foam density and materials used? Latex self skinning foam I imagine?

I know this is a Necro post but I just purchased one of these off of Amazon, still new in the box for $1100. I'm sure they'll continue to go up as some on ebay are asking $1500+

With the new movie coming out I wanted to have everything to go to doa premier night with slimer on a light up trap stand with a spirit pack/neutrona wand people could put on that has a "stream" of lights around him.

As for the weight mine says 16 lbs shipped from them, anyone have feedback on the actual foam density and materials used? Latex self skinning foam I imagine?
Curious of its longevity

Curious of its longevity
Pretty stout I think. Amazon details must have been stock info; UPS doesn't miss out on lb charges...comes in the box at 42lbs. So either that's 26 lb of padding or he has the padding on him lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613-083909.png
    Screenshot_20230613-083909.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 36

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back