Neca Falconer repaint

mangrasshopper

Hi Guys,
Finally found the Falconer figure!
Great sculpt, but needed a bit of paint!
thanks for looking!

Now I gotta find the other 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAH! Very nice work Joe! Better than the 2-up!

I can't wait to see what you do with the 'Classic' and ultimately the Predator Elder and P2 and P1 PREDATOR if you get them anyway.

HOLY ****! wow!!! oh my god that is awesome, sooo movie accurate. Wish that is the way he looks for retail lol.
Makes me want to paint up mine. Very well done Joe, can't wait to see the rest!

Man... that is just so freakin' narfy, I can't stop looking at it. :D

I didn't care for this Bio's design too much when I first seen it, but it is starting to finally wear on me.

oh hell no! i know joe d did not just paint a posable figure!! that looks sweet as sugar buddy! i was waiting for someone to realize how off the armor color was too, excellent job!

and i been waiting for a figure to come along that was worth your time :D looking forward to whenever you find the other two!

******* awesome. I shown my brother these pics as he was over my place this day, and he literally said "This is taking it too far, even for fans". When I said it was a small scale figure, he was quite in shock, he thought it was large scale model :D.

All and all a great paintup that set the standard way high!

I'd love to see what it looked like before you slapped a few bits of paint on it. Before and after pics would've been awesome!

Thanks guys!
Yeah it was odd painting an action figure....really fun tho.
I used one of Raiyuri_works pictures, hope you dont mind.

before:
falcrep1.jpg
After:

the "chuck norris" of painting---lol..you crack me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man... you improved this figure by 1,000 x's.

You definitely need to do the upgrades to BERSERK, WOLF, and the CLASSIC. That would be outstanding.

damn now i definitely gotta repaint mine.... can't just have him sitting around lookin like the pic on the left when it could potentially look like the pic on the right.... notice i said potentially, not sayin i can do it...Damn dude, that is outfuckinstanding!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back