Neca Custom Elder Complete Repaint.

spartanpred62

Alright guys I got sick my my P2 elder's paint job and I wanted to try some thing new. Here we have the front, rear, and side views on the figure. I hope you like this work cause it looks amazing.

DSC03280.JPG

DSC03281.JPG

DSC03288.JPG

DSC03285.JPG

DSC03284.JPG

I can't really say much about your repaint as the pictures aren't that clear enough to see the details properly :/
Thought from what i can tell, I think you went abit too overboard with the silver on his armour though from what i can see its just abit too clean for my liking. It needs some weathering In there! Hes an elder, hes old and worn down! :) Keep it that darker colour for the armour its more accurate to the screen used costume. :)

Its funny, that picture of the elder clearly shows the skull on the sword sheath, and the side hip pouch on his left side. The other photo Ive seen where he first walks out and has the tri laser pointed at Danny Glover, there is no hip pouch, and the skull is not on the sword sheath, but where NECA put it.

~CYCLONE_06

I'm not trying to make it movie accurate, I'm makin him a bit younger. Just a version of my own, cause i like the dark -ish kind of paint
job.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back