NCIS Abby's Caf-POW cup

:lol Just learning that as soon as people start saying " Interested " " I'm in " etc, staff will say to make one an Interest Thread anyway.. Least you can clearly see how many would be interested without searching too..

yeah i think 8 perf should start it since he has the labels. I would have being the OP , but my label is in the beginning stages and not as far as 8's..lol

Alrighty then. Got the latest label off the printer today. I increased the size to cover more of the cup and had the printer make it more orange. The pic below has the original label, the new label, and the new label on the cup for comparison. Gonna try to nail down pricing info at work, so in the mean time, I WILL start an interest thread. :)

Alrighty then. Got the latest label off the printer today. I increased the size to cover more of the cup and had the printer make it more orange. The pic below has the original label, the new label, and the new label on the cup for comparison. Gonna try to nail down pricing info at work, so in the mean time, I WILL start an interest thread. :)

AHHH. The size of this one is much better. Looks really good :D

There was a great shot of this on the show tonight. It sure looked to me like the lid was the throwaway one painted red, and an orange straw.

^ Hehe...I had my eyes glued to the cup tonight as well. I couldn't tell if the lid was red plastic or painted, but I agree that the bendy straw was a lighter orange-red color.

Do we have a source for the straws? They look "generic" to me, but as we all know too well, "generic" can be nearly impossible to find! :wacko

has anyone got any of the cups spare? its imposable to find them here in the UK.. ideally would love to have 4 but will take what i can get.. and of course will pay for them :)

Mike

^ It looked like a bendy straw to me, but upon reviewing screencaps from other episodes on the web, maybe it was just a straight straw.

Probably easier to source if the case.

For those looking for the cups the "Corner Store" gas station chain use the same plastic cup as 7-11. Found them in a Tucson, AZ store this morning.

Heads up to anyone wanting to do the cup from the ones from 7-11, they've recently upgraded their cups to a clear plastic cup design. I took my old one up there recently and noticed that all the cups had went to clear.

I asked the clerk about it, wondering if the clear cups were for the EA Games promotion or if it were a permanent change to the clear cups. The lady explained that it was a permanent change and asked me why I was wondering about it. I explained to her about NCIS and the Caf-Pow cup, and how many people create replicas of the cups from the show. I even told her about this place and that I was inquiring because I knew about this post about the NCIS Caf-Pow cup. Of course, this is down here in the Winter Park, Florida area.

Anyways, I figured I'd give you guys the heads up about the change in the cups.

Well I just bought 5 cups and got the weirdest look from the lady when I didn't put anything in them.

I love those looks.

Gregg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back