NBC's Awake - What Did You Think (Spoilers)

TheNickFox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay, so we got the last episode ever of the high concept NBC show Awake earlier tonight...what did everyone think? (And by everyone, I mean the 3 other people in the world who watched it)

I have many questions, but overall found it to be a very satisfying end, and the mystery at the end only served to make me respect the writers even more. A fitting and mysterious end to a mysterious show.

I'd be interested to hear other people's take on the show and the finale.

-Nick

Sadly I'd not even heard of this show, it seems like it could have been a good one. Only thing I ever saw the lead actor, Jason Isaacs, in was the resident evil movies and he was really good in such a tiny part.

Well, I enjoyed it. I did find myself wondering at what point the writers knew that the show was done. I just felt that the show was wrapped up nicely & really can't see where a second season would go.

Did anyone else catch the last image of Jason Isaacs? The way he closed his eyes, just as the screen went to black would have had us Losties burning up the theory boards 24/7 for the entire summer debating what it meant.

Anyways...I hated to see it go, but it felt kind of like a BBC show with a definite, if debatable ending.

Anyways...I hated to see it go, but it felt kind of like a BBC show with a definite, if debatable ending.

Yeah, exactly. In that sense, it actually reminded me of Flashfoward from ABC a few years back. (Why do all of my favorite shows always get cancelled?!)

There wasn't a nice, pretty resolution, but you definitely felt like it was over...even if you still have a million questions racing through your head. Which I do.

-Nick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back