Nautilus model

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
You may have seen this model and wondered what the heck was Revell thinking. When I saw back in '97 I thought they just produced their own concept of the nautilus to make a buck. It was not until a couple of weeks ago I found out this is a model of based on the 1996 Hallmark Hall of Fame version. There is no mention of the movie on the box. The model seems off in proportion by about 2/5 to 1/3 its lenth. I painted over the clear panel that showed the interior since it was pretty poor. Only real problem is the freakin' halves don't match too well and make for a sloppy seam. Usually I don't assemble models but for $6 I thought what the heck, it made a nice afternoon project. I hit it with a flat clear coat and its still semigloss.

Thanks wackychimp!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.