National Treasure

Very nice. I'm disappointed that the original prop maker signed it that way, no British monarch has ever signed themselves as King or Queen. It should be signed "Victoria R."

And here's the "certificate" from the Queen to President Hayes which accompanied the Resolute Desk:
IMG_1185.jpg

You can download it here. Just print it out, trim and weather.
http://netload.in/dateioO1bVdbSmk/queen victoria cert.rar.htm

Great props Kalkamel! I'll use the certificate to replace the one that came with Sarednab's BoS (the certificate there is a bit less sharp than the one you posted here). The Pike letter will be a nice addition to the BoS too!

No worries, guys. :) I've just been familiarizing myself with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop so making these paper props are a great way to learn. So if they are somewhat amateurish, I apologize.

Onkelpsycho, just print both of these on A4 paper. For the certificate, you just need to trim the sides to match the pic.

Just keeping the NT love alive. :)

Whipped up the FBI wanted poster for Ben Gates.
IMG_1239_zpsf67d9925.jpg

Download link here.

Print on A3 and then trim the left/right margins.

hey all thanks for sharing these love the national treasure movies, was really hoping for them to make a new one by now... anyway great work! :D

I think a lot of us were hoping for a National treasure 3, but I haven't heard anything credible concerning another sequel. Sometimes it's better to quit while you're ahead.

Hey, guys, whatever happened to the "readable" Riley Poole book? It's been awhile, and I haven't heard any updates. Though, I haven't been on the RPF in awhile until a bit lately, but just checking in on the progress.

Also, anywhere I can download or get a copy of the cover of the Riley Poole books?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back