Limited Run National Treasure: Benjamin Franklin's "Ocular Device" by Magnoli Clothiers & Props

We'll sell them through our websites (both Clothiers and Props), eBay, Amazon and Etsy, though the best price will be through our site (fewer fees). We'll advertise here on the RPF as well when they're ready. If you'd like to pay via PayPal, that can be arranged via e-mail.

3drThAfh.jpg

These are now IN STOCK and ready to ship!!

Don't forget, we also make:

Masonic Medallion:
product-id-573.jpg

Leather Document Tube:
product-id-607.jpg

Declaration of Independence (with UV back):
product-id-546.jpg

Silence Dogood Letters:
product-id-547.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1541853

These are now IN STOCK and ready to ship!!

Don't forget, we also make:

Masonic Medallion:
View attachment 1541859

Leather Document Tube:
View attachment 1541860

Declaration of Independence (with UV back):
View attachment 1541861

Silence Dogood Letters:
View attachment 1541862
Order placed. BTW the DoI with UV back and Medallion are absolute must haves for any fan of the franchise. I’m considering getting a second DoI to put in the leather tube to go with the one I had framed last year. Can’t wait to get the spectacles now. Thanks again for tackling this project, they look absolutely spectacular in these new pictures.

A few have asked what I think of these replicas.
I think Indy has done a great job on them and at the price offered is a great bargain.
The other replicas he has made for this franchise are fantastic, as National Treasure fan, I highly recommend them all.

Thanks tripoli!

And a bit of trivia... Did you know that our Silence Dogood Letters were available for purchase through the National Archives store?! We did a run for them for the 15th anniversary of National Treasure.

Mine had arrived - here it is with the Medallion on top of the Masonic Brick (by MurdocXXL) and display plaques (by Feezle-nuts).
As usual, exceptional quality prop!
Thanks again Magnoli

- P.S. Please watch the “Uncharted” movie already and start making those Cross key replicas already lol

Attachments

• 0EDF7722-8A58-47C4-9860-D5FAD2ADE299.jpeg
    0EDF7722-8A58-47C4-9860-D5FAD2ADE299.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 96
Received my Franklin ocular device along with the medallion and very happy Indy Magnoli ! Also I wanted to show something simple and clever that would be lost by most... The period specific artwork complete with the masonic logo on the packaging which as a simple box just shows not only the attention to detail but the pure love of the project to make it just perfect for that National Treasure fan!!! Well done Indy!!
338BF6FC-7ACA-4A3B-9A61-249003CCD4CB.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back