Naboo S-5 Heavy Blaster Pistol Build

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Who remembers Star Wars Episode I?! Harken back to 1999 and you'll probably remember this S-5 heavy blaster pistol carried by the security forces on Naboo. This one is an oldie but a goodie! It was a ton of fun to bring to life, especially since we didn't realize how massive it was lol.

We spent about a week 3D modeling it in 3D Studio Max, another 3 days 3D printing it, and another 3 days of finishing work to get it up to snuff.

I've included some progression photos to show the raw, 3D printed kit as well as some of the detailing work, and of course the final product. I hope you all enjoy!

Naboo Blaster 1.jpgNaboo Blaster 2.jpgNaboo Blaster 3.jpgNaboo Blaster Kit2.jpgNaboo Blaster Kit.jpg

Naboo Blaster 1.jpg

Naboo Blaster 2.jpg

Naboo Blaster 3.jpg

Naboo Blaster Kit2.jpg

Naboo Blaster Kit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who remembers Star Wars Episode I?! Harken back to 1999 and you'll probably remember this S-5 heavy blaster pistol carried by the security forces on Naboo. This one is an oldie but a goodie! It was a ton of fun to bring to life, especially since we didn't realize how massive it was lol.

We spent about a week 3D modeling it in 3D Studio Max, another 3 days 3D printing it, and another 3 days of finishing work to get it up to snuff.

I've included some progression photos to show the raw, 3D printed kit as well as some of the detailing work, and of course the final product. I hope you all enjoy!

View attachment 667683View attachment 667684View attachment 667685View attachment 667686View attachment 667687

View attachment 667683

View attachment 667684

View attachment 667685

View attachment 667686

View attachment 667687
This is a longshot, commenting on a post from 4 years ago, but is there any way you would share your 3D printing files? I printed one from thingiverse whcih is great, but the grip isn't quite right and it's much too big to comfortable hold, whereas yours looks much better.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back